Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photos on Bandung visit....

Last week I have the opportunity to pay a visit to Bandung, accompanying some visitors from Malaysia. These are a few photo that I managed to capture using my Pentax compact camera.
The paddy terrace field is located just along the toll road, Jakarta to Bandung....
I made some adjustment using Picasa,... I have to salute the traditional jamu vendor... she walked tirelessly uphill, selling the product even though she has to walk uphill for km .... early in the morning, for only a few Rupiah.... 

2 comments:

Wan said...

Excellent view cool and fresh from Bandung, I miss the ayam masak cili ijo, yum.....yum.....

Wan

orangmuar said...

You mean Rumah Makan Kebayan... restaurant beside the entrance road to Bandung?... the green pepper steam ayam kampung is so delicious... but too hot....